Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Welcome to Chicago Resource Queen

April 30, 2014

Hello Chicago,

My name is Antoinette and I blog over at SisterSaveALot.com. I am embarking on a new journey as Chicago Resource Queen.  With all that is going on with community violence and communities falling apart I thought that sharing the many resources available in Chicago could help things get back to normal. When I am not couponing, I work my 9 to 5 as a Lead Youth Liaison.  My job is to ensure that youth around Chicago are engaged in programs that helps them stay off of the streets and assist them with obtaining their goals and dreams.  This is how I developed my passion for sharing resources.

The Chicago Resource Queen blog will focus on resources for all.  While, I will focus more on yout; I will not leave out the adults.  Come along for the ride and be sure to share the resources with those who may need them. 

Thanks in advance,

Antoinette Peterson
Chicago Resource Queen



No comments:

Post a Comment